Thursday, December 22, 2011

A couple of things...

The following are all in various forms of draft and some will actually get posted before the end of 2011!

  • July - Badwater crewing - I would never have believed the desert could be that pretty. Even at 117 degrees.
  • July - Wasatch Front Ultra Relay – myself and Chris opted for (created) the 2-person team.
  • August - Leadville 100 - the magnificent beauty of the course made up for too much road.
  • September to December – training with a coach. A cool new experience. With lots of long runs in the Marin Headlands. Beautiful!
  • December – Hellgate 100k - I raced, really raced, for the first time in about 18 months. And it felt awesome.
  • December – Tuscobia – we entered a new world of race directing. And we learned fast.
  • 2011 recap
  • 2012 race plans

2 comments:

Olga said...

Teasing, yeah? When's the writing part comes? :)

sophianchor said...

I am even more far behind on my blog... I should just do what you are doing and get -er done before tomorrow night at mindnight... but I have leaves to rake.. hmm.

Post a Comment