Thursday, July 22, 2010

The place to be...


Looking forward to seeing the action from the sidelines this year. After being lucky enough to have 2 of my best races on this course in '08 and '09 I didn't want to tarnish the bright and shiny memory that is Voyageur by showing up to race unprepared - so instead I will be helping out and hopefully seeing a lot of people have a lot of fun. That is, if one considers the power lines fun - which you must if you have signed up! I may just have to run that section to share in the fun...

3 comments:

sea legs girl said...

The power lines in the second half are not fun. They are brutal. Yet I find myself looking forward to them: as we discussed last year, they're at least an excuse to walk :). See you tomorrow!

wildknits said...

Feel free to run the power lines with me the second time around ;->

Looks like it will be a bit wet out there meaning I will gain weight in that section (at least on my feet).

See you somewhere along the course!

Budducci said...

Have a good time up there. I didn't plan well this year, otherwise I'd be up working an aid station or something this year too.

Post a Comment