Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Stuff

- Daylight savings time (or the opposite, I am never sure): Love it!

- Outer knee pain: Hate it. Due to increasing the mileage waay too quick no doubt (6, 0, 22, 59, 47... hmmm). And a tight IT band. So it's off to the PT this week.

- Indoor Climbing: LOVE it... finally this week I made it over to Vertical Endeavors in St. Paul - awesome spot! Val used to go there a ton but hadn't been in a while (not that you would know, she is like a monkey zipping up the wall!) so we went for a few hours Wednesday night and again today. I am totally challenged by it which is exactly what I was looking for. There are plans in the works for a gym in Edina to open this summer. Very cool.

- Busy work schedule: Obviously a good thing these days and mostly interesting stuff but it's going to be a bit hectic for the next few months trying to fit in a solid training plan around work.

- A clean car: Great while it lasts... approximately once a year I get my car cleaned inside and out. Yesterday was the day. I am guessing it will look nice and shiny for about 2 days.

- Babies: A wonderful thing! (Except when 8 come together... but don't get me started on that one.) Welcome to Siofra Barry (congrats Noeleen & Paddy)!! And I'll have a new niece or nephew this summer, and Karen & Tim just found out their baby, also due this summer, is a girl.

- Race results: Huge congrats to Tanya, Casey & Anthony on their IM New Zealand triumphs this weekend! The photos looked amazing.


1 comment:

Kurt said...

take it easy on the running. We have alot of miles ahead of us this year to be run. It is better when we have more dirt !!!

Post a Comment